Welcome to your homework website. Homework is given out on Fridays and comes back in by the following Thursday.
We have already been working on challenges (at home) very successfully. Please name all hats and jumpers clearly. Oh, and lunch boxes thanks!
You have your spelling to do. We do the first page at school. Then we do the Home Study page at home. Look for the THRASS sound "b" is for bird and see if there are any words in the list that have it. Write them down. If there aren't any, just do 6 words with the "b" sound anyway. :)
Maths - write out your 2 and 3 times tables, and here are some extension problems for those who can do them:
1. Write 11.15pm in 24 hour time.
2. Find the sum of 4.3 and 6.4
3. Which is greater - 9,708 or 10,090?
4. How many faces on a cube.
5. Write in figures, the number two thousand and four
6. What are the Roman numerals for 67, 51 and 230?
7. What is one quarter of 44?
8. What is 4 times 60?
9. Multiply the sum of 4 divided by 2 by 6.
10. 3.4 + 3.1 + 3.2
Write this poem into your book with your neatest handwriting and learn it please. Who wrote it?
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.