We have new challenges all the time on various topics. Children are encouraged to learn about the topic and write out what they have to share with the class. We have a learning Journey coming up at the end of term, but please remember, every day is open day in 4S.
You have your spelling to do. We are on Unit 3.
The THRASS sound is "b" is for "bird". Write down 6 words that have it.
Write out your 4 times table.
1. Write 9.25pm in 24 hour time.
2. Find the sum of 3.3 and 9.2.
3. Which is greater, 9,009 or 90,090?
4. How many faces on a cylinder?
5. Write in figures, the number three hundred and fourteen.
Write this poem into your book and learn it please. Who wrote it?
maggie and milly and molly and may
went down to the beach (to play one day)
and maggie discovered a shell that sang
so sweetly she couldn't remember her troubles,and
milly befriended a stranded star
whose rays five languid fingers were;
and molly was chased by a horrible thing
which raced sideways while blowing bubbles:and
may came home with a smooth round stone
as small as a world and as large as alone.
For whatever we lose (like a you or a me)
it's always ourselves we find in the sea
- For an extra raffle ticket you can tell me what it means.