We have been writing up experiments as a procedure in our Science books.
We are working with the Fish Philosophy in our classroom – Play, Be There, Choose Your Attitude and Make Someone’s Day. You can read more on my program website.
You have your Unit 5 spelling to do.
The THRASS sound is "o" as in nose. Write down 6 words that have it.
Do your 6 times tables.
1. Write out equivalent fractions for: two quarters, five tenths, four sixths.
2. Write 2.30pm in 24 hour time.
3. Which is greater: 29,801 or 92,099?
4. How many faces on a triangular prism.
5. Write in figures, the number nine thousand and seventy-one.
Write this poem into your book and learn it please. For a raffle ticket: who wrote it? For another raffle ticket you can give a description of its meaning.
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.